Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our trip to California


So here are some pictures from the fun part of our trip to California a couple weeks ago. The trip was mainly consumed with memorial services and such things, but the last day Daddy surprised Jeven with his first trip to Disneyland!! Joren stayed home with my folks so it was just me and the Jev on the airplane!


And onto Disneyland!!!


We went on Splash Mountain 4 times. By the end there was no line!



Jeven was such a stud. I wouldn't even put my hands up!





Daddy about to puke on the tea cups! Not really, but I would have definitely puked if I was on it!


6 comments:

BETHANY said...

There are some fun pics in there. Looks like a great day!

Jessica said...

WOW, what a dream come true for a kid...both parents undivided attention at Disneyland!!! :) Sounds like a blast!!!

The Doells said...

Looks like so much fun! And shorts and t-shirts in the middle of winter sounds just about right. I like the one of Donald and Jev in the saucer.
-matt

Jessica Rae said...

Is there something about the camera that makes Lundbergs stick their tongues out?

The Parlas said...

When are you going to update this puppy? Hope all is well.

L Garcia Muro said...

nice blog.

visit:

www.marriagewithgod.blogspot.com