Sunday, December 20, 2009

Joren's 3rd B-day party

Well, Joren isn't technically 3 until December 24th, but this year we decided to celebrate with our friends a little early.  She had a great day and as you can see, a fabulous butterfly cake, made by Summer Stone!


I was proud of my banner I made... I'm a dork, I know! =)


More of that cake!

Donny heading up game time with the kids.




Opening gifts became a group effort!
Don't know why, but I think she just looks so pretty here!  Despite the red eye...

Happy birthday big girl!

6 comments:

AshlandFive said...

So beautiful! Happy Birthday Joren, and great job Mama R. :)

The Boggs Family said...

She is so cute!! I love how all of the kids help open up presents- it cracks me up!! ; ) That cake is amazing!!

Eischens said...

Looks like a PERFECT birthday! Good Job Momma! Joren is such a beauty!

TPM SUTRA said...

Hello !!! Dear Friend !!! Nice Blog !!!
Go through all your posts written by you in Blog....
Written all posts nicely......
I am new in Blogger, Please go through my blog.. & give your valuable ideas to make my blog qualitative... Thanks... Dimpal, India

Unknown said...

Great Job with the cake.

Unknown said...

I found your blog site on google and check several of the early posts. Continue to keep up the good work. I just added up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking forward to reading through far more from you later on! Sherwani