Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jedi Jeven

Yes he is totally using the force!




Okay well I see that I have 2 people who have checked this so I may as well post something! =)  However, you have probably already seen these pictures on my facebook.  Oh well!  
So this is Jeven's latest obsession.  He really hasn't had too many, and this one is all thanks for his daddy.  There was absolutely no question as to what Jeven would be for Halloween this year.  After all, he is Jedi Jeven.  In fact, we were at a play date this morning and the little boy had Star Wars legos.  I said, "Oh wow, Noah likes Star Wars too Jeven!"  The mom said, "You like Star Wars Jeven?"  Jeven replied, " No, I LOVE Star Wars!"  So he got his costume in the mail today and has been living in it ever since.  Love him!

2 comments:

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Parlas said...

keep blogging, we don't have facebook (or want facebook)